Hamdan Al Abri Working on Two Records
Band and solo albums on the cards
Hamdan Al Abri is working on two EPs, both due out in early 2011. The Abri frontman, who has recently been working in the U.K. with a number of different musicians and producers, aims to release a solo EP, while simultaneously working on the next band record, which will be more guitar-driven than previous albums.
“I’ll come up with the Abri stuff first” he says. “Then when everything’s settled down, I’ll come up with the crazy shit for the solo EP.”
- Apr 10, 2014Inside Linkin Park's Heavy New Album: 'We Need to Weed Out the Emo'
The group looked for the sounds that inspired nu-metal while making their June record 'The Hunting Party'
- Apr 08, 2014Bob Geldof's Daughter Peaches Dead at 25
The writer, TV presenter and model's death is called "unexplained and sudden" by police
- Apr 08, 2014'Game of Thrones' Season Premiere Recap: Say Hi to the Bad Guys
The Lannisters shall inherit the earth as the epic fantasy kicks off a bold fourth season
- Apr 06, 2014Yasmine Hamdan Hits the Silver Screen
Singer-songwriter stars in Jim Jarmusch’s new film, secures U.S. release for debut LP
- Apr 06, 2014Elton’s Off-the-Cuff Masterpiece, Revisited
The singer looks back at the chaotic sessions for ‘Goodbye Yellow Brick Road’