U.A.E. artist featured in 'CSI'
Hamdan Al Abri’s single used in hit U.S. show
The first solo single from Emirati singer Hamdan Al Abri has featured in an episode of hit U.S. crime drama show CSI. “Rebirth,” taken from Al Abri’s self-titled debut EP, was included in the episode “Bittersweet.” The track plays in the background of a chocolate store as two of the show’s characters investigate a confectionery related murder.
- Jul 27, 2014On the Cover: Yasmine Hamdan
Get a first look at the new issue of Rolling Stone Middle East
- Jul 06, 2014From Beirut to Britain: Postcards Hit the Road
The Lebanese folk-rock outfit on their U.K. tour and plans for their debut studio album
- Jul 05, 2014Dubomedy Team Take 'Clowns Who Care' Classes to Refugee Camp
Young Syrian refugees in Jordan receive performing arts and visual arts classes
- Jul 04, 2014Ahmed Nour's 'Waves' Wins at Ismailia Film Festival
Egyptian director picks up Best Long Documentary award for intimate look at revolution
- Jun 30, 2014Bobby Womack (1944-2014)
A dramatic life, a distinct voice: remembering the soul legend and his incredible seven-decade career