U.A.E. artist featured in 'CSI'
Hamdan Al Abri’s single used in hit U.S. show
The first solo single from Emirati singer Hamdan Al Abri has featured in an episode of hit U.S. crime drama show CSI. “Rebirth,” taken from Al Abri’s self-titled debut EP, was included in the episode “Bittersweet.” The track plays in the background of a chocolate store as two of the show’s characters investigate a confectionery related murder.
- Apr 10, 2014Inside Linkin Park's Heavy New Album: 'We Need to Weed Out the Emo'
The group looked for the sounds that inspired nu-metal while making their June record 'The Hunting Party'
- Apr 08, 2014Bob Geldof's Daughter Peaches Dead at 25
The writer, TV presenter and model's death is called "unexplained and sudden" by police
- Apr 08, 2014'Game of Thrones' Season Premiere Recap: Say Hi to the Bad Guys
The Lannisters shall inherit the earth as the epic fantasy kicks off a bold fourth season
- Apr 06, 2014Yasmine Hamdan Hits the Silver Screen
Singer-songwriter stars in Jim Jarmusch’s new film, secures U.S. release for debut LP
- Apr 06, 2014Elton’s Off-the-Cuff Masterpiece, Revisited
The singer looks back at the chaotic sessions for ‘Goodbye Yellow Brick Road’