U.A.E. artist featured in 'CSI'
Hamdan Al Abri’s single used in hit U.S. show
The first solo single from Emirati singer Hamdan Al Abri has featured in an episode of hit U.S. crime drama show CSI. “Rebirth,” taken from Al Abri’s self-titled debut EP, was included in the episode “Bittersweet.” The track plays in the background of a chocolate store as two of the show’s characters investigate a confectionery related murder.
- Apr 23, 2014George R.R. Martin Addresses 'Game of Thrones' Rape Scene
Series creator apologizes to upset fans and explains how the character dynamics are different in his books
- Apr 22, 2014RZA on Raekwon: Wu-Tang Clan 'Need Him' on Next Album
The producer responds to rapper's harsh comments about direction of pioneering group
- Apr 22, 2014Quentin Tarantino Gets Back in the Saddle With 'Hateful Eight' Western
Director assembles cast of "Tarantino Superstars," including Samuel L. Jackson and Kurt Russell, for reading of once-abandoned script
- Apr 22, 2014'Game of Thrones' Recap: A Feast for Crows
The Purple Wedding's over, but the follow-up's a storytelling smorgasbord
- Apr 22, 2014'Mad Men' Recap: All in a Day's Work
Office politics, gender issues and musical chairs dominate a dense, slow-cooking episode
- Inside Linkin Park's Heavy New Album: 'We Need to Weed Out the Emo'
- George R.R. Martin Addresses 'Game of Thrones' Rape Scene
- Jack White Releases World's Fastest Record
- Prince Promises New Album and Remasters After Label Partnership
- Quentin Tarantino Gets Back in the Saddle With 'Hateful Eight' Western