U.A.E. artist featured in 'CSI'
Hamdan Al Abri’s single used in hit U.S. show
The first solo single from Emirati singer Hamdan Al Abri has featured in an episode of hit U.S. crime drama show CSI. “Rebirth,” taken from Al Abri’s self-titled debut EP, was included in the episode “Bittersweet.” The track plays in the background of a chocolate store as two of the show’s characters investigate a confectionery related murder.
- Jun 30, 2014Bobby Womack (1944-2014)
A dramatic life, a distinct voice: remembering the soul legend and his incredible seven-decade career
- Jun 24, 2014Read Tupac Shakur’s Heartfelt Letter to Public Enemy’s Chuck D
“Back in the dayz, on tour with u, I learned so much from what u did and how u did it,” Shakur wrote
- Jun 19, 2014Courtney Love on Dave Grohl: ‘It’s Time to Make Amends’
The singer reportedly made the statement after seeing a picture of Grohl during a talk at Cannes Lions
- Jun 17, 2014Deadmau5 on EDM: 'It'll Eventually F*** Itself So Hard'
Electronic producer talks about the scene's coming demise, EDM festivals and his new LP
- Jun 17, 2014N.W.A. Biopic Casts Dr. Dre, Eazy-E for 'Straight Outta Compton'
Delayed film based on pioneering hip-hop group set to begin principal photography within two months