U.A.E. artist featured in 'CSI'
Hamdan Al Abri’s single used in hit U.S. show
The first solo single from Emirati singer Hamdan Al Abri has featured in an episode of hit U.S. crime drama show CSI. “Rebirth,” taken from Al Abri’s self-titled debut EP, was included in the episode “Bittersweet.” The track plays in the background of a chocolate store as two of the show’s characters investigate a confectionery related murder.
- Aug 27, 2014Q&A: Grandmaster Flash
The hip-hop pioneer talks to Rolling Stone on the eve of his Doha gig
- Aug 12, 2014Robin Williams, Oscar-Winning Actor and Comedian, Dead at 63 in Apparent Suicide
"He has been battling severe depression of late," says actor's publicist. "This is a tragic and sudden loss"
- Jul 27, 2014On the Cover: Yasmine Hamdan
Get a first look at the new issue of Rolling Stone Middle East
- Jul 06, 2014From Beirut to Britain: Postcards Hit the Road
The Lebanese folk-rock outfit on their U.K. tour and plans for their debut studio album
- Jul 05, 2014Dubomedy Team Take 'Clowns Who Care' Classes to Refugee Camp
Young Syrian refugees in Jordan receive performing arts and visual arts classes